British folk-rock group Mumford & Sons are pleased to announce that they will be releasing a number of tickets for each of their first ever South African live performances next year. Fans are able to register for the remaining tickets via a ballot this week.
The band, arguably one of the most exciting live acts of their generation, broke all South African ticketing records back in September when they announced six shows for 2016 and sold out all 85,000 tickets in minutes. They are now offering the opportunity for all ticketless fans to register via www.plankton.mobi from the 8th December, to be in with an opportunity to purchase official tickets, at face value to the show of their choice. It gives disappointed fans another, final chance to gain entry to some of the most highly anticipated live shows in this country for years.
In association with Gentlemen of the Road and Hilltop Live, South African Mumford & Sons fans can register for their chance to buy face value tickets via www.plankton.mobi between 8th and 13th December. By registering, everyone has a fair chance to get hold of these remaining tickets. On Monday 14th December, a generator will randomly draw out registered users, and these users will be able to purchase tickets to the show of their choice.
For fans who aren’t randomly drawn from the generator, they will still stand a chance of being drawn to win a selection of amazing hampers of merchandise and albums from Universal Music South Africa, that includes the new Mumford & Sons album, ‘Wilder Mind’
For more information on the sign up please head to mumfordandsons.com or gentlemenoftheroad.com
HOW IT WORKS / RULES / TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Fans register on Plankton.mobi
2. When registration closes (13 December), a random generator will select a number of registered users – these users will be emailed a unique voucher code that must be at Computicket.
3. Users log onto / visit Computicket to purchase their tickets and will be required to enter your voucher code. This code unlocks your reserved tickets.
- There will be a 48 hour period where registered users will have the opportunity to buy your tickets. If within these 48 hours you do not purchase your tickets, your voucher code will be voided and these tickets will be sold to the next registered user picked from the generator.
- Tickets are limited to 4 number per person registered
- Tickets are not being allocated on a first-come first-served basis. Applications do not guarantee that you will receive a ticket through the ballot process.
- Successful applicants will be notified by email (if the application was made online) and by the end of 14 December. At that time successful applicants will be asked to complete the required transaction including all fees. Applicants must use the name and email address matching their ballot entry during the purchase process. Any mistakes or errors may result in the purchase being rejected and the application forfeited. The transaction to purchase tickets must be completed within 48 hours of receipt of notification of success.
- Please check to see if your application has been successful; and check your spam and junk mail folders.
- Unsuccessful applicants will not be notified.
- If successful applicants do not complete their transaction within the specified time, their tickets will be forfeited and re-allocated.
- Successful applicants (and their guests) are responsible for their own costs including travel to and from the event, and accommodation.
- Tickets are strictly non-transferable.
- Mumford & Sons, Gentlemen of the Road, Hilltop Live, their sub-contractors, subsidiaries and/or agencies cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem with any telephone network or line, system, server, provider or otherwise which may result in any application being lost or not properly registered or recorded.
- Tickets may not be sold, traded, or offered for sale; and may not be used as a prize or for any other promotional or trade purpose by any organisation.
- Applicants must supply full details as required and comply with all rules and regulations to be eligible for the ticket(s). No responsibility is accepted for ineligible applications, or applications made fraudulently.
- The personal details you provide when entering the ballot will only be used by Plankton.mobi (the company contracted to collect application details, manage the application process, and the ballot on our behalf), to administer the ballot. Information will only be held for as long as is necessary to ensure full, proper and appropriate administration of the event, following the event and be treated in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Thereafter information will be used by Mumford & Sons, Gentlemen of the Road and Hilltop Live until such time as opt out is actioned.